Becoming a Mentor or a Mentee
- Must be a woman with a career (past or present) in technology.
- Must pledge a time commitment of 4-8 months, for approximately 10 hours/month.
- Must provide a professional profile, including the number of years
of professional experience.
- Must consent to participate in a comprehensive background check.
- Must go through an application process, including a phone interview.
- Must complete initial orientation/training.
- Must be a middle or high school girl, interested in technology.
- Must furnish written parental consent.
- Must pledge a time commitment of 2-3 hours/week during the mentoring session.
- If accepted, parents must sign a waiver and release of liability form.
- Submission of an application for becoming a MAGICMentor or a
MAGICMentee does not guarantee acceptance.
- Information gathered for the MAGICMentor/MAGICMentee application
process will be used for the sole purpose of establishing a